Premier Woman Alive Magazine - November 2021
Wherever you are on your faith journey, Premier Woman Alive offers ideas, inspiration and advice to help draw you close to God and to live out what you believe.
In this issue:
- 5 things I have learned about…being a peacemaker In her latest column, Cathy Madavan reveals what she strives to do in all her relationships to cultivate unity and peace.
- ‘A book that can save a life’ Bedbound poet Jenny Rowbory refuses to be defined by her broken body. Instead she is raising money for a life-changing operation through her anthology We Are the Winter People. She has ME and EDS.
- My garden brought me hope After being diagnosed with ME/CFS Rachel Bearn began to lose her faith. But here she shares how being close to creation helped bring her back into relationship with God.
- Book Club with Amy Boucher Pye Amy reviews All That Is Secret and readers share their recommended reading.
- Bible Study with Elaine Storkey – the gift of true peace Elaine Storkey shows us that Jesus gives us a peace that is beyond what the world offers. It is a Holy-Spirit inspired gift – but also carries the responsibility of us being his peacemakers here on earth.
- Tackling the horrors of child trafficking Children as young as four are being trafficked into Ghana’s fishing industry – Anita Budu of International Justice Mission says she will not rest till they are free.
- Determination and desperation Fri 24 September 2021 Columnist Maxine Hallett shares how her grandparents were affected by the Second World War.
Plus news, reviews and much more.