Hanging Out with Jesus by Bob Hartman
HANGING OUT WITH JESUS – BOB HARTMAN. RRP £9.99.
Pip, one of the disciples, retells the adventures he had while hanging out with Jesus in this fun, quirky yet informative story from the master storyteller Bob Hartman.
Big Bart, Tommo and me, Pip. Three guys on a three-year adventure. Hanging out with Jesus. Finding out what he's up to. Not exactly the best known of the twelve disciples, but we're on the edge of the action - out of the limelight, where there is plenty of partying, messing about and time to make an idiot of yourself.
We're best mates. And Jesus' mates, too. Here are some more of our adventures; stories you'll find in the Bible if you take a look. Well, sort of, because everything is just a little bit different when you're hanging out with Big Bart and Tommo. So, join us and find out what happens when we meet up with Jesus.
This fun, quirky yet informative story from master storyteller Bob Hartman will help children understand the gospel stories.
- Fun and quirky story that introduces children to the gospel
- Follows Jesus from his first miracle to the Transfiguration
- Told from the viewpoint of some of the disciples which brings an immediacy to the story
- Includes line drawings throughout
- Hanging Out with Jesus Again continues the story towards Easter
- Perfect for kids to understand the life of Jesus
- Helps reluctant readers to get into the gospel story
- Ideal for Sunday School prizes or gifts
- Suitable to read aloud in Sunday Schools, churches or schools
- Bob Hartman is a renowned and well respected author
- Suitable for children aged 7-11
Author bio: Bob Hartman is the author of the best-selling Lion Storyteller series and a number of picture book retellings of favourite stories including: The Wolf who Cried Boy Dinner in the Lions' Den and the highly acclaimed Angels, Angels all around. Sales of his books are in excess of one million copies. Bob divides his time between writing and storytelling in schools and libraries.