How did Jesus feed the crowd?
Read the story of how Jesus fed five thousand and calmed the storm.
The miracles of Jesus are delightfully retold in simple and easy-to-understand language for young children. With colourful, friendly artwork and lots of ideas included for participating in the stories, this book is sure to be loved by children and parents alike.
A lovely retelling of the story of Jesus for young children that will encourage parents and children to explore the story together.
- Charming and detailed illustrations provide opportunities for spotting things and aiding further discussion
- Simple introduction to Jesus for young children
- Next Steps Section provides questions to engage further with the story
- Part of the My First Bible Stories series, which combines simple retellings with fabulous illustrations
- Great price point makes this ideal for Sunday School prizes or gifts
- Suitable for children aged 4-7
Author bio: Katherine Sully has written more than 40 books for children. She lives in the UK.