Premier Christianity Magazine - January 2022
Premier Christianity is your source of unique Christian content to help you go deeper in your faith, engage with the Church, tackle current issues from a Christian perspective and be inspired by the faith stories of others.
In the January issue:
- PROFILE: GREG BOYD – Roger Harper- One of the world’s leading Anabaptists speaks to us about his life, theology and church. The leading thinker on Pacifism and Open Theism tells us why Woodlands Hill has prospered during Covid, and reveals how the church decided to put their sermons, services and resources online three years before the pandemic struck. Does that make Boyd a prophet?
- CULTURE: DRY JANUARY – Emma Fowle- Dry January has exploded in recent years, with many Christians join their non-believing friends in a month of detox after the excesses of Christmas. But would the idea of Christians quitting the booze for just one month a year have traditional tee-totallers like Wesley and Booth turning in their graves?
- WORK/CAREER – IN CONVERSATION WITH… JEFFREY DONALDSON – Marcus Jones- Christian politician Sir Jeffrey Donaldson has recently become the party leader of the DUP. He speaks to Marcus Jones about faith, work and politics.
- HOW TO NOT FAIL AT PRAYER– Amy Boucher Pye- As we enter into a new year, we might feel compelled to make a host of resolutions. Amy Boucher Pye highlights a prayer practice that could bear more fruit – without the guilt of failed promises.
- VAN LIFE – Oliver Moore-Howells- What a forty-something learnt about true freedom from quitting the rat race and travelling Europe in a campervan.
Plus news, reviews and much more.
*Monthly Subscriptions Now Available For £4.95*
No minimum contract and you decide how many magazines you wish to receive.
Annual subscriptions available for £39.95 with FREE gift through Direct Debit.