Premier Woman Alive Magazine - April 2022
Wherever you are on your faith journey, Premier Woman Alive offers ideas, inspiration and advice to help draw you close to God and to live out what you believe.
In this issue:
- Emma Stark – In Profile
Emma Stark is a prophet who ministers and teaches around the world. Together with her husband, David, she leads Glasgow Prophetic Centre, the Global Prophetic Alliance and British Isles Council of Prophets. She shares her own story of encountering the Holy Spirit and urges us all to seek more of the Spirit in our lives and churches. Emma has written four books – her publisher is Destiny Image.
- Churches don’t ditch the technology
In our rush to get back to ‘normal’ church, Veronica Zundel fears we are leaving behind the most vulnerable once again. She suggests instead of stopping online church, we utilise a hybrid approach going forward.
- My passion was always to work with children’
Nicole Bennett trained as a social worker and today runs her own nursery as well as reaching out to families in her community through various projects. She has recently written a book to help parents and caregivers (publisher Black Card) https://www.nicoleblake.com
- 5 things I have learned about…life balance. In her latest column, Cathy Madavan says that, while we might not always manage to perfectly balance our lives, there are things we can do to make them fruitful and fulfilling.
- Is there still a place for Christian Unions in schools?s
Christian Unions are sometimes seen as legalistic, boring and irrelevant Christian bubbles. Is it time to move on? Chaplain Rev Alice Monaghan and English teacher Violet Taylor, who both run CUs in schools, argue a passionate case for CUs to continue.
- Loving ourselves well at mealtimes
Nutritionist Clare Backhouse explains how important it is that we slow down to eat, and provides tips to aid digestion.
- Struggling with tokophobia
One woman’s journey through fertility issues, difficulties in pregnancy and giving birth, all while being gripped by a fear of childbirth.
Plus news, reviews and much more.