Premier Woman Alive Magazine - August 2020
Wherever you are on your faith journey, Premier Woman Alive offers ideas, inspiration and advice to help draw you close to God and to live out what you believe.
The August issue looks at the topic of humanity:
- Born in 1945, Susan Wright shares what she has learned in life and love on her journey with God.
- Katie Lynch shares the challenges she and her husband have faced in their interracial relationship.
- Pamela Adeyeba explains how she helps young people embrace who they are - and challenges us to accept ourselves too.
- Maxine Hallett reflects openly and honestly on what the word 'humanity' means to her.
- And Veronica Zundel explains what happened when she wrote a poem about the kneeling that led to George Floyd's death.
Plus testimonies, reviews, challenges, and much more.
*Monthly Subscriptions Available For £3.50, Plus FREE Prayer Journal*
No minimum contract and you decide how many magazines you wish to receive.
Annual subscriptions available for £35 with FREE prayer journal through Direct Debit. Price through Credit Card and Cheque is £39.50 without free gift.