Premier Woman Alive Magazine - October 2020
Wherever you are on your faith journey, Premier Woman Alive offers ideas, inspiration and advice to help draw you close to God and to live out what you believe.
The October issue looks at the topic of mission:
- Sue Pratt shares what she has learned from UK-based black and Asian women leaders engaged in mission overseas.
- COVID-19 has put a stop to Maxine Hallett’s mission work. So what now?
- Millennials in mission. Compassion’s Jared Brown shares what he learned from 100 young people about their heart for others.
- Mary Ecclestone shares how God has directed her to mission right on her doorstep.
- Natalie Williams celebrates the way Christians have been reaching out during the Pandemic
- Ayokunu Oduniya founder and director of 4:12 MEN, talks about his organisation’s work to disciple men.
Plus news, reviews and much more.
*Monthly Subscriptions Available For £3.50, Plus FREE Prayer Journal*
No minimum contract and you decide how many magazines you wish to receive.
Annual subscriptions available for £35 with FREE prayer journal through Direct Debit. Price through Credit Card and Cheque is £39.50 without free gift.