Wherever you are on your faith journey, Premier Woman Alive offers ideas, inspiration and advice to help draw you close to God and to live out what you believe.
In this issue
- Profile – Monique Thomas is the debut author of Pressure Off (Aug 2023 SPCK) Monique is a singer-songwriter, podcaster and business owner. She has performed at various festivals including Big Church Day Out and New Wine.
- Spotlight: Love languages Transcript of interview with Gary Chapman who wrote the Love Languages book. https://5lovelanguages.com/learn
- Relationships: Waiting for love. Jemimah shares the story of how God told her in Jan 2021 that: ‘Your husband is coming in Spring, and coming from Africa.’ Low and behold she met her South African husband in April 2021, and they married six months later.
- In Business: Running a Christian Bookshop The story of Mustard Seed Christian Bookshop in Marlborough. It started 30 years ago out of a women’s Bible study group. https://uk.bookshop.org/shop/mstmarlb
- Book club and bookclub bingo: Heroes or Villains?: Exploring the qualities we share with Bible characters by Jeannie Kendall was recommended by Rachael Franklin, product and marketing manager at Authentic Media. Sponsored by Authentic Media authenticmedia.co.uk
- Life Lessons: Elizabeth Elliot shares her story of God’s healing from an emotional breakdown, and how he led her into coaching.
Plus news, reviews and much more.