From the bestselling author of Kisses from Katie, learn how to leave behind your anxious thoughts and embrace a steady confidence that you are never beyond the reach of God’s loving hand.
In Safe All Along, Katie offers reflections and stories from around the world and from her own kitchen table about her personal journey toward living from a place of surrendered trust. Every chapter leads us deep into Scripture as we learn what it looks like to break free from anxiety and take hold of peace.
Rich in biblical explorations of lament and praise, forgiveness and hope, service and surrender, Safe All Along asks, what practical choices can we make to experience the peace Jesus promised amid disappointment and uncertainty? How can we live with joy and confidence even when we’re pulled into the rapids of life?
Our God has promised us a peace that transcends all understanding. And we can accept his promise, trusting that in him we are safe all along.
- Through biblical teaching and personal stories, Katie Major Davis shows us that our circumstances cannot rob us of peace if we intentionally place our confidence in the One who is unshakable.
- Helps readers see that God is trustworthy even in the storms of life
- Combines personal testimony with biblical teaching
- Includes questions for reflection and life application
- Offers practical ways to stay connected to God and his peace in tumultuous times
- Provides guidance on how to handle the challenges of social media, busyness, distraction, ingratitude, and other threats to our personal calm
- Takes readers on the next stage of Katie’s personal and spiritual journey, following on from Kisses from Katie and Daring to Hope
- A perfect book to give to encourage someone who is anxious or going through hard times