Come with Arcos as he searches for the mysterious Misaro’Deio in this fantasy adventure set in the land of Aratae’Tor.
‘“Some of you have hearts that are wondering if the Car¬tographer really cares.” A shiver ran down Arc’s spine … How could this man be reading his thoughts?’
Arcos is a young artist who travels to the mountainous land of Aratae’Tor for the annual festival to honour the Cartographer who mapped out the world. But after an earthquake left his mother unable to walk, he secretly questions whether the Cartographer really loves him and his family.
Arcos is encouraged to look for the Misaro’Deio, the Cartographer’s Servant, who the old prophecies say is coming soon and will turn people’s hearts back to the Cartographer. He then meets Ishua who seems to know everything about him.
Could this be the Misaro’Deio? Will he change Arcos’s mind about the Cartographer? And will his life ever be the same again?
Young readers will be intrigued to know more about God after reading these gospel stories retold within a fantasy adventure context.
- A retelling of events found in John 7 as a fantasy adventure
- Includes black and white line drawings throughout
- Shows kids that God loves and accepts them
- A glossary of terms and how they relate to Bible characters is provided
- Includes an explanation of the gospel story and where to find it in the Bible
- Ideal for kids who love reading fantasy adventure books
- Perfect for anyone who loves the Chronicles of Narnia
- Ideal for Sunday School prizes or gifts
- Suitable for children aged 8-13