An honest and inspiring personal account of one woman’s journey through breast cancer and how faith in Jesus sustained her throughout.
Leanne’s life was comfortable and fulfilled. Her faith was steady, nurtured from childhood. But then she was faced with the diagnosis every woman dreads.
Leanne’s battle with breast cancer forced her to face some of her greatest fears and tested her faith in a way she had never experienced before. Treatment changed her appearance and stripped her of her identity as a woman, and her life was changed.
With deep honesty, Leanne shares how she dealt with this new reality and reveals the lessons she learned about God’s incredible faithfulness and the strength that he gives us when we need it most.
With These Hands is a deeply personal yet uplifting story that encourages us, whatever storms we face, that we can confidently put our trust in God’s loving care.
- A personal story of a journey through breast cancer
- Each chapter includes life lessons and a chance to pause for reflection
- A testimony to the faithfulness of God through the storms of life
- Gives helpful advice to the church, family and friends on how to support those going through serious illness
- An encouraging book to give to cancer sufferers or anyone facing tough times
- Will help women facing the different stages of breast cancer treatment
- Gently points people to the comfort and peace an active faith can bring