A delightful collection of stories revealing the presence of God in our lives.
Using simple text and delightful illustrations, these stories help prepare children for the ups and downs of daily life, encouraging them to feel secure, be kind, and not to worry.
Stories include A Time for Everything, Whatever is Lovely, Always Near Me and All these Things.
This omnibus collection of stories gently introduce very young children to the idea that God is with them throughout their lives.
- Gently points children to the love of God
- Beautiful illustrations on every page
- Helps children to see that God cares for them
- Reinforces positive messages to children
- A delightful collection of stories that children will treasure
- Omnibus edition of four popular stories
- Each story's theme is based around a Bible passage: Ecclesiastes 3, Philippians 4, Psalm 139 and 1 Corinthians 13
- Includes multicultural images
- Ideal resource for anyone working with children
- Perfect gift idea for a Christening, Baptism or Dedication
- Suitable to read to very young children, or for early readers to read themselves
Author bio: SUSIE POOLE is the illustrator of many greeting cards and children's books.