A-Z OF WELLBEING: FINDING YOUR PERSONAL TOOLKIT FOR PEACE AND WHOLENESS – RUTH RICE. RRP £9.99.
A-Z of Wellbeing helps us to discover the language of wellbeing, so that we can speak it, live it, and share it with others.
A-Z of Wellbeing is an accessible introduction to help you attend to your own wellbeing and live out your own alphabet of peace. It presents twenty-six words of wellness to help you discover new practices, connect with God, and share wellbeing with others.
Each topic guides the reader to:
- Connect the word to a biblical theme
- Learn a new habit to practise
- Get active sharing the habit with others
- Take notice of a personal story
- Give back with questions and further resources
- By sharing the words that were helpful in her own journey of recovery from breakdown, Ruth Rice gently encourages us to find our own toolkit of words and habits that will help us maintain our own wellbeing.
- Ruth Rice helps us to find a language that enables us to speak honestly and live healthily together around the area of mental and emotional health.
- 26 words of wellbeing are unpacked with insights and practical application
- Uses the five ways of wellbeing from the New Economics Foundation
- Understands wellbeing within the framework of God’s character, practical habits and community reality
- Enables us to understand wellbeing as a life long journey rather than a quick fix
- Encourages us to find our own alphabet of wellbeing that works for us
- Enables us to speak, live and share wellbeing
- Suitable for anyone who wants to attend to their wellbeing
- Helpful for anyone who wants to understand and come alongside someone who is struggling with their wellbeing
Author bio: Ruth Rice is Director of Renew Wellbeing, a charity which runs simple café style spaces attached to a quiet room where inner habits of wellbeing are shared. Ruth longs for every church to find ways to bring God’s peace onto the high street and open spaces for all to attend to their wellbeing.