FINDING FAITH IN UNEXPECTED PLACES: HOW A SPIRITUAL AWAKENING ON THE HIPPY TRAIL LED TO SHARING GOD’S LOVE IN NEPAL – GEOFF WALVIN. RRP £9.99.
Geoff Walvin shares how his search for spiritual enlightenment on the hippy trail led to a life-changing encounter with God.
A young man on the hippy trail finds more than he expected as he encounters God on his journey to find spiritual truth.
Geoff Walvin’s life becomes filled with purpose as his new-found love for God leads him into difficult and dangerous places. Join Geoff on his travels and witness wonderful miracles and God’s amazing provision as people living in Nepal and India are touched by the gospel and turn to Christ.
Beautifully written, uplifting and awe-inspiring, this is a story of what can happen when one person gives their life fully to Jesus Christ in total obedience and surrender.
This uplifting testimony of faith shows how Jesus can transform the world through one person’s actions and obedience and will challenge you to live closer to God.
- Charts one man’s search for true spirituality
- Vividly evokes the hippy trail of the 1960s
- Includes adventures in Afghanistan, Amsterdam, India and Nepal
- Records planting a church next door to the Temple of the Living Goddess in Kathmandu
- Shows how a life was completely transformed by Jesus
- An insight into how God is still at work in the world
- Includes many instances of miracles and God’s provision
- Ideal for anyone who is searching for a spirituality that satisfies their soul
- Perfect for anyone who loves to hear stories of God at work
- Suitable for readers who love testimonies and faith-inspiring stories
- An inspirational gift idea for any occasion
Author bio: GEOFF WALVIN found faith on the hippy trail in the 1960s and answered the call of God by planting a church in Kathmandu. Having spent many years as a missionary and pastor, Geoff now lives in County Durham.