GOD AND ME – PENNY BOSHOFF. RRP £12.99.
This 365 daily devotional helps young children to develop their own relationship with God.
God and Me helps children discover more about God.
Through familiar childhood situations, children are encouraged to think about what God is like, how he cares for them and how he wants them to live in his world. A short Bible passage for parent and child to read together supports the day’s message and a prayer helps children develop their own relationship with God.
This colourful devotional will help young children see that God is interested in their lives, and that they can talk to him about anything.
- Bible-centred daily devotional book for young children
- Dated entries for each day of the year
- Each day includes a themed topic, a Bible reference and a prayer
- Familiar situations and everyday experiences encourage children to think about Christian values
- Shows children that God is their creator and provider, and that he is loving, giving, and just
- Full colour throughout
- Ideal for bedtime prayers or story time
- Encourages children to pray
- Ideal for children aged 6 and under
- Perfect for any parents wanting to nurture prayerful habits in their children
- Perfect gift idea for a christening, baptism or dedication
Author bio: Penny Boshoff is a freelance writer and editor of Bible resources for children and adults. She has helped children explore the Bible and discover God's message through Sunday groups and vacation Bible school for over 15 years. She now has three young children of her own. Penny has worked as Publishing Coordinator for Scripture Union and is currently a member of the Scripture Union Council.