GOD’S CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL – ROSE GREENING. RRP £7.99.
This hilarious touch and feel book is a light-hearted introduction to God’s creation.
From giant elephants to tiny mice, God made all these creatures the way they are!
Touch and feel the opposite animals in this fun twist on All Things Bright and Beautiful.
Children will enjoy reading the funny rhymes and looking at the bright and amusing illustrations that introduce each creature that God has made. This is a tactile touch and feel book about animals that young children will love!
- This hilarious touch and feel book is a light-hearted introduction to some of God's creations
- Innovative and fun silicone touch and feel sections in different colours and textures feature throughout the book, making this exciting for little hands to explore
- The amusing and enchanting rhyming text will engage both young readers and adults
- Each spread features a bright and amusing illustration that will entertain young children
- A Bible verse is included on each double page spread
- A great and unusual gift idea for young children
- Perfect present for a Christening, Dedication or Baptism
- Suitable for 0 year plus
Author bio: Rosie Greening is an experienced writer of children's books and is based in the UK.