I HEAR HIS WHISPER (Faux) by DR Brian Simmons
I HEAR HIS WHISPER (FAUX) – DR BRIAN SIMMONS. RRP £15.99.
Encounter God's heart and hear his gentle voice.
We love and serve a God who delights in hearing our voices. He hears our songs and sighs, and he answers those who seek him with whispers of love and truth.
I Hear His Whisper is a daily devotional that contains messages of God's love for his people as spoken to the hearts of Dr. Brian Simmons, the lead translator of The Passion Translation®, and author Gretchen Rodriguez. Each day, a devotion and Scripture will encourage you to listen to God as he speaks words of comfort, joy, and unconditional love into your heart.
Lean into God's presence and enjoy his peace, today and every day.
Excerpt: I want every part of you to be free.
I want you to be one with me. You ve known this. You ve aimed to let this be the theme of your life living in union with me but you have been neglecting one area. In order for you to truly be one with me, you must allow yourself to be fully consumed with me. Fully consumed spirit, soul, and body. That means not only is your spirit aware of me and sensing my presence, but so is your soul, and ultimately your body.
Today, I remind you that I want every part of you to be free. The issue is that when your mind is consumed with your problems, you re not experiencing the fullness of my love. I want you to find true freedom in complete oneness with me. So let your mind come into agreement with me. Trust me and completely resign your will to mine. Release those cares into my hands. Either you can be in control of them or I can. But if you let me have control, you will finally experience the freedom and unity with me that you desire. You ll finally have peace.
The mind-set of the flesh is death, But the mind-set controlled by the Spirit finds life and peace. -ROMANS 8:6
- Perfect gift for communion, confirmation, Easter, and more.
- Binding: Imitation Leather
- Pages: A convenient carry size at 384 pages.
- Publisher: BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC
- Faux leather - High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Heat debossing - Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Foil stamping - Metallic foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance certain features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- Smythe-sewn binding - This high-quality sturdy binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the binding.
- Interior paper - This matte art high quality paper with a smooth satin touch provides long-lasting vivid coloration and durability.
- Ribbon marker - A beautiful satin ribbon marker will conveniently keep your place so that you can quickly pick up where you left off.
Author bio: DR. BRIAN SIMMONS is known as a passionate lover of God and the lead translator of The Passion Translation(R), a new heart-level Bible translation that conveys God's passion for his people. Brian and his wife, Candice, travel full-time as speakers and Bible teachers.