JONAH AND THE BIG FISH WITH TOUCH AND FEEL – KATHERINE WALKER. RRP £4.99.
A sweet and tactile introduction to the story of Jonah and the Whale.
Join Jonah on an important journey as he is thrown off a boat and swallowed by a big fish!
This sweet book has simple rhyming text, touch and feel areas to explore, vibrant illustrations and a prayer to share. A carry-handle makes this book perfect for little ones to read on the go!
This sweet and tactile introduction to the story of Jonah and the Whale will delight young children.
- A fun first introduction to a classic Bible story
- Vibrant illustrations engage interest
- Fun touch and feel sections
- Includes rhyming text and a final prayer
- Carry handle so kids can read on the go
- Ideal for Sunday School awards and creches
- Perfect gift idea for any occasion including a Christening, Baptism, Dedication, New Baby
- Ideal for children under 5
- Binding - Padded Board Book
- Pages - 12
- Publisher - Authentic Media
Author bio: Katherine Walker is a children's writer.